Yessongs is the first live album by Yes. It mostly documents the tour for the album Close To The Edge but also features two tracks ("Perpetual Change" and "Long Distance Runaround/The Fish") recorded during the previous Fragile tour. Yessongs was originally a 3-disc set on vinyl, but is now a double CD.
Yessongs reached #7 in the UK and #12 in the US during a chart stay of 32 weeks.
A film, also titled Yessongs, was released in 1973. It documents their concert at London’s Rainbow Theatre on Christmas night, 1972. The only part common to recording and film is "Würm," the final movement of "Starship Trooper," recorded at the Rainbow.
- - CLose To The Edge c) I Get Up I Get Down (part)
- - Your Move/I've Seen All Good People
- - The Clap
- - And You And I
- - Close To The Edge
- - Excerpts from "The Six Wives Of Henry VIII"
- - Roundabout
- - Yours Is No Disgrace
- - Würm (excerpt from "Starship Trooper")
On December 17, 1997, the film was released on DVD with Dolby.
Track Listing Edit
Disc One Edit
- Opening (Excerpt From "Firebird Suite") (3:47)
- Siberian Khatru (9:03)
- Heart Of The Sunrise (11:33)
- Perpetual Change (14:11)
- And You And I (9:33)
- Mood For A Day (2:53)
- Excerpts From 'The Six Wives Of Henry VIII' (6:37)
- Roundabout (8:33)
Disc Two Edit
- I've Seen All Good People (7:09)
- Long Distance Runaround/The Fish (Schindleria Praematurus) (13:37)
- Close To The Edge (18:13)
- Yours Is No Disgrace (14:23)
- Starship Trooper (10:08)