Title: Feels Good To Me
Type: Studio Album
Producer: Robin Lumley & Bill Bruford
Feels Good To Me is an album by Bruford. Bill Bruford started the band when he grew tired of U.K. It was released in 1977.
Track Listing Edit
- Beelzebub (3:16)
- Back To The Beginning (7:09)
- Seems Like A Lifetime Ago (Part 1) (2:30)
- Seems Like A Lifetime Ago (Part 2) (4:25)
- Sample And Hold (5:12)
- Feels Good To Me (3:49)
- Either End Of August (5:27)
- If You Can't Stand The Heat (3:20)
- Springtime In Siberia (2:43)
- Adios A La Pasada (Say Goodbye To The Past) (7:55)
Bonus Track (2005 Remaster) Edit
- Joe Frazier
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.