Type: Studio Albums
Label: Editions EG
Producer: Adam Moseley & Bill Bruford
Dig? is the second album by Earthworks, a jazz band led by Yes drummer Bill Bruford. It was released in 1989.
Track Listing Edit
- Stromboli Kicks (5:33)
- Gentle Persuasion (4:21)
- Downtown (5:48)
- Pilgrim's Way (For Jess) (6:20)
- Dancing On Frith Street (4:19)
- A Stone's Throw (6:04)
- Libreville (6:10)
- Corroboree (4:44)
- Bill Bruford - Electronic Drums, Chordal Drums, Continuum Keyboards, Acoustic Drums, Percussion
- Django Bates - Tenor Horn, Pocket Trumpet, Keyboards
- Iain Bellamy - Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Didgeridoo
- Tim Harries - Fretless Bass, Acoustic Bass
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.